Monday, February 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

Turned 40 last Sunday, so that was a trip. I'm thinking that I'm going to own this time of my life and make the changes I've wanted to do over the past few years. So, just got a new position. Lateral, so not too big of a deal. We'll see how that works for me.

Looking forward to Runway on Wednesday. I like both Chris and Rami so am having mixed feelings. I really belive Rami is the better fashion designer, but I love Chris' style.

Made hundreds of mini sandwiches for an Oscars party yesterday, along with a soup and salad. Worked well I think and received many compliments.

4 comments:

Thombeau said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great year, and best of luck with your new blog!

Daxx said...

Thanks buddy. I have your's as an example of what these can be.

Kanani said...

Hey daxx,
I like Chris, too. But Rami is more consistent, despite Nina's harping.
and...Happy Birthday!

Daxx said...

Thank you kanani, is that Hawaiian? pretty name.